Colorful Schools is a nonprofit and charitable 501(c)(3) organization based in Santa
Barbara, CA, created for the purpose of making a positive difference in our community by offering high-quality alternative education, mental wellness services, and parenting support for children and families.
- Improve learning outcomes by developing an innovative inquiry-based STEAM curriculum and implementing it in schools and community.
- Offer innovative alternative learning experiences for children to facilitate cognitive, physical, social and emotional resilience and well-being.
- Empower parents in helping their children succeed by offering evidence-based parenting programs and support groups.
- Provide resources, tools, supports, and training opportunities to early childhood educators and families.
- Promote mental wellness of children and families by offering competent counseling and mentoring services, regardless of ability to pay.