Colorful Schools is a nonprofit and charitable organization based in Santa
Barbara, CA, created for the purpose of making a positive difference in our community by offering mental health services, research, alternative education, and
advocacy for children and families.
- Improve learning outcomes by developing an innovative play-based STEAM curriculum and implementing it in schools and community organizations.
- Provide innovative alternative learning experiences for children who do not thrive in a traditional public school environment.
- Empower parents in helping their children succeed by offering evidence-based parenting programs and support groups.
- Provide resources, tools, supports, and training opportunities to early childhood educators and families.
- Promote mental wellness of children and families by offering competent counseling and mentoring services, regardless of ability to pay.